Additionally, we make you aware of the choices you can make about how your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our website and at any time when personally identifiable information may be requested.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any kind of information that, to some extent, can be attributed to you. When you use this website, we collect and process a range of such information. This occurs, for example, through regular access to content if you do any of the following:
- Purchase a product in our webshop
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Contact us through a contact form
Why do we collect personal data?
We collect only the personal data that you voluntarily provide on our website or to which you otherwise consent to our collection. We collect personal data:
- To send you marketing material for which consent has already been given
- To provide information about products/services you have previously purchased from us
- To contact you if you have filled out our “contact us” form
- To provide additional information and details if you have signed up for an event
- To process job applications
- To handle invoices, order confirmations, license information, etc.
What personal data do we collect ?
To the extent that you explicitly consent and enter the information yourself, we process the following types of personal data:
- Your contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Your employment information, such as job title
- User information, such as username, passwords, login information, and security questions
- Your credit card information
- Information from your web browser, such as IP addresses, browser type, and language
- Information from third-party networks, such as Facebook
How do we collect personal data ?
and uniquely identify a browser. Most browsers are originally set up to accept cookies. However, you may be able to change your browser settings to refuse third-party cookies or specify when a third-party cookie is being sent. If you want to learn more about cookies and how they work, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition to the personal data we collect through our website, we use a variety of third-party software to collect data on this website. Below, we have described the different types of third-party software used on our website:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics gives us access to your behavior on our website, collecting data using cookies. These cookies collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address for tracking your behavior. We also use Google Analytics for our marketing, so you may experience dynamic ads after visiting our website.
- MailChimp: We use the email program MailChimp to send newsletters and offers to our customers. Through MailChimp, we collect email addresses, IP addresses, and timestamps used to send relevant newsletters.
- Sleeknote: Sleeknote is a tool for setting up pop-ups on websites. The tool is typically used in conjunction with MailChimp to gain more newsletter sign-ups or highlight contests. Your personal data is only transferred to Sleeknote with your consent.
- Facebook Pixels: We use Facebook pixels to improve our ads for visitors who have visited the website and have a Facebook profile. Through Facebook pixels, we collect data about your behavior on our website.
Data about your use of this website, the ads you receive, and any clicks on them, your geographic location, IP address, etc., are shared with third parties to the extent you explicitly consent and enter the information.
How long is personal data stored on the website?
Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary. This means that when your personal data is no longer relevant for us to retain, it will automatically be securely deleted. There is the possibility that we may process your data for statistical purposes, but in this case, your data will always be anonymised.
How can you access the personal data we collect about you?
You have the right to be informed about what personal data we process about you. You can also at any time object to information being used if it is no longer necessary for us to retain your data. Below, we have specified how you can do this:
- Access and rectification of personal data:You always have the option to request a copy of the personal data we have about you. If you discover errors or outdated information, you also have the option to request any corrections. If you no longer wish to store your personal data with us, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted. However, this can only be done if it is no longer necessary for us to retain your data.
- Right to opt-out of marketing communication: If you no longer wish to receive email marketing from us, you have the right to withdraw your consent. However, be aware that this type of communication does not cover administrative messages such as order confirmations, emails related to account settings (including password changes), and notifications related to such activities.
How do we ensure the security of your personal information?
We handle your data with care. This means that we are committed to preventing disclosure, unauthorized access, or alternative processing of our customer’s personal data collected on this website.
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal information, you can do so to the Danish Data Protection Agency at Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen, telephone 33 19 32 00, email: email@example.com.